Once the ID part is completed, face verification follows as next step to check the ID holder oneself is processing KYC. At this stage, we verify two things. First, how similar the face is. Second is detecting face forgery using image or video.
Fit in your face to the guideline and take your face image. Confirm the taken image, or you can re-shoot with pressing 'Retry' button.
At this time, there are a few things to take care.
- 1.The outline of your face should not be cutted off and it also needs margin around the face.
- 2.Face should not be covered with anything such as mask, deep-colored glasses, hat or even hair.
- 3.(When uploading the image) Do not adjust the proportion of image.
- 4.It should not be too dark or too bright with reflection.
- 5.At this phase, image-taken face is compared to the face from ID document. So make sure you are trying KYC with your latest ID.